Since the program began in 1999 drumMUSTER has:
- Held 70,048 collections nationwide
- Resulting in the collection of 37,687,416 chemical containers
- Equating to 41,931 tonnes of material diverted from landfill
- At 842 collection sites nationwide
The Program Has:
- Signed up 479 collection agencies including 355 councils conducting collections
- 107 active community groups nationwide
- That have inspected and collected 5,248,933 chemical containers
- This equates to $1,258,949.90 being put back into the community
- 41 approved processors that remove the collected material and recycle it.
- collected 3,779,428 chemical containers from on-farm collections
- Farmers can contact their local regional consultant for more information.
drumMUSTER Regional Consultants Have:
- Trained 1,782 people to become drumMUSTER inspectors in the past three years,
- This is an average of 2.1 trained inspectors per site
- All inspectors must have a refresher course every three years.
Figures updated on 16 July 2021